Server Page Guidelines
Remember to tag the article with
Articles should include, at the top, the IRCdSidebar widget to provide basic information about the IRCd on a right-aligned sidebar.
This is a place to document popular IRC daemons, offer comparison of modules, etc. not your own fork that you may not even be all that serious about.
- Previous projects software was forked from
- Who began the project
- Modern use
- What major projects use, or have forked from this software?
- Do any large networks use it?
- User modes
- Channel modes
- Extended bans, modes, or other functionality that sets it apart from other solutions.
- How simple to configure?
- Configuration management practices
- Best practices / standard configuration